Young Filmmakers Club® differs from other instructional
programs on videography:
- Targeted to kids ages 8-14.
by accomplished young actor Logan O'Brien.
- Difficult concepts and terminology are dissected and explained.
- Techniques are demonstrated and broken down for easy comprehension.
- Instruction is step by step in a series of camera angles and perspectives giving the viewer visual understanding of the proven techniques at hand.
- On screen effects provide additional visual information.
- Addresses the Digital Video ("DV") market which is the emerging video format for this generation.
current includes "Video Camera Techniques"
and "Digital Video Editing"
- Additional titles to follow. These include "Editing", "Lighting", "Sound" and "Creating the School Video Project".
Target Audience: Boys and Girls, ages 8-14, Parents and Relatives of Kids (ages 6-15)
Video Camera Techniques is for those who wish to learn videography
but are unfamiliar with this emerging technology. The video is geared for
accelerated boys and girls wanting to learn or expand their video camera
skills. Adults too can increase their storytelling abilities by picking
up some simple camera skills.
Video Editing, a 26 minute color video, introduces the role that
editing takes in filmmaking. The editing process is
essential to learning what to think about before, during
and after production. Logan talks about the editing
process, the tools of editing and how editing can contribute
to help tell the story. An emphasis
is placed on editing in the visual storytelling process.
Digital Video Editing breaks down the sequence of editing
and will help both beginning
and advanced filmmakers tell their story.
Young Filmmakers Club® emphasizes
an appreciation for technical expertise of media
construction and media production by practicing
and learning experientially.
Medicament viagra et cialis generique en ligne en France Pharmacie.